2008/12/16

inspiração

Out - side, gets inside, ooh, through her skin.
I've been out before, but this time it's much safer in.
Last night, in... the sky, ooh, such a bright light.
My radar send me danger, but my instincts tell me to...

Keep breathing
Breath-ing - Breathing my mother in
Breath-ing - My beloved in
Breath-ing - Breathing her nicotine
Breath-ing - Breathing the fall-out in
out in - out in - out in -
out in - out in - out in -

We've lost our chance, we're the first and last, after the blast
Chips of plutonium are twinkling in every lung
I love my beloved, all and everywhere.
Only the fools blew it, you and me know life itself is breathing

my head is full of junk that, sometimes, makes sense. that´s why i rapinate os líricos à tia kate.

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

engraçado... estarmos em sintonia...
estive recentemente a rever os cds da kate bush (em mp3, é claro!) e vai-se sempre descobrindo coisas novas.
apesar de se ouvir pouco, hoje em dia, continua tudo muito actual!

me disse...

é cool, sim...
mas já não é a primeira... praí a nona ou assim...

até as sintonias inacabadas podem ser memoráveis.